Extension Trip - Nepal October 2019
Pokhara Sightseeing. City tour, Sunrise in Sarankot, Phewa Lake, Tal Barahi Temple
This is an optional "Trip Extension" to the City of Pokhara the second biggest city of Nepal. Due to the proximity to the Annapurna Range of mountains, the Phewa Lake bordering the city and their cultural activities is the best place to enjoy a serene and calm time after the trip. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the sightseeing, boating, paragliding and other activities.
This trip is available to team members. An additional minimum donation of $645 is required.
This extended trip option will include:
- Airline Tickets from KTM to Pokhara (Roundtrip)
- One Night in Kathmandu at "Hotel Mum's" Tamel after Pokhara (Breakfast Included)
- Two nights lodging at "Hotel City Inn" Pokhara (breakfast included)
- One day boat tour to the Tal Barahi Temple in Phewa Lake
- One day City tour of the city landsmark: David's fall, Bindhyabasini temple, Chamero Gufa, Mahendra cave.
- Sunrise in Sarangkot to see the Magnificent mountain range of the Annapurna
- Entry tickets to temples and activities
- English Guide service.
- Transfer to Airport in KTM for domestic flight to Pokhara (Roundtrip)
This extension Does Not Include:
- Meals while in the city of Pokhara (Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal drinking water (We recommend that you maintain an adequate supply of water).
- Gratuities (optional) in during the activities
- Your personal choice activities on your free time in Pokhara and evening of Kathmandu.
- Optional Activity of Paragliding in Pokhara
- Final transfer to Airport in Kathmandu for your international flight.
Day 1. Swayambhunath (Monkey) Temple and Pashupatinath Temple
Day 2: walking tour of Durbar square and Boudhanath Stupa
Day 3. "on your own" to explore Thamel
Day 4. Return home. Departure flight from KTM to USA.
First Donation of $300 when you apply
Total Minimum donation (in addition to the NP1119 donations) of $645