Extension Trip Cambodia October 2019
Details of this trip have not been finalized.
Date: 4 days/3 nights, October 2019 (dates coming soon)
This is an optional Trip Extension to the Historical city of Phnom Pehn visiting the mayor attractions in the city like the National Museum, Killing fields, Tuol Sleng and a night cruise on the Mekong river. This trip consists of 3 nights/4days and is available only to team members. A minimum of four people are required for this trip with an additional minimum donation of $475 for each person.
This extended trip option will include:
- Four nights at "Boutique Hotel" with breakfast included
- One day visit to the Killing Fields/ Cheung Ek Genocidal museum
- One day visit to Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (Audio guide included)
- Evening with Traditional Khmer Show presentation at the Cambodian National Museum (Dinner included)
- Evening Sophiline Art show at Counterspace Theater at Java
- One day visit to the Islands of the Mekong
- Sunset boat Cruise on the Mekong river
- Transportation included between Roundtrip Siem-Reap-Phnom Penh
- Transportation included to City tour, Killing Fields, Tuol Sleng
- Entry tickets to all museums in Phnom Penh
This extension Does Not Include:
- Meals while in the city of Phnom Penh (except the dinner at the National Museum)
- Personal drinking water (We recommend that you maintain an adequate supply of water).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers to the Airport in Phnom Penh
- Your personal choice activities on your free time in Phnom Penh (Russian markets, water front, etc)
Day 1: Transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
Early morning departure for a bus trip from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh. Evening Dinner and show at the National Museum With a traditional Khmer dance show. Overnight in Boutique Hotel.
Day 2: Phnom Pehn , tour to Killing Fields and Sophiline Art show
Visit to Cheung Ek Genocidal Museum to visit the Killing Fields. Afternoon free choice to enjoy the amenities at Okay Boutique hotel. Evening to the Sophiline Art Show at Counterspace Theater at Java. Overnight at Boutique Hotel.
Day 3: Market food, Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Evening boat Cruise in the Mekong River
Mid morning market food tour and visit the Palace. Evening sunset boat cruise on the Mekong river. Overnight at Boutique Hotel.
Day 4: Islands of the Mekong
Early morning departure to the Islands of the Mekong. Afternoon prepare and pack for the return. Late Evening fly out from Phnom Penh to home.
A Total of $475 in addition to the Minimum donation for the trip. To confirm your participation submit $300 when you apply.
The total must be completed by your last donation gate.