Application and Donation Information
Application Due Date: July 8, 2019
Team Size: 18 (Team status)
The following is provided by Project Helping Hands
- Round trip international and domestic airfare from a major USA hub*
- All in-country air and ground transportation
- VISA fees (if paid in country)
- Airport departure taxes
- Insurance for medical emergency, trip interruption, and evacuation
- Team Satellite tracking service for emergency situations
- All meals and drinking water while in our host country (does not provide for specialized diets such a vegetarian, vegan, gluten free)
- Housing while in our host country
- Project Helping Hands team deployment package
- Cultural activities during our free time like: One day sightseeing activity on the team's day off
- Interpreters support 24/7 traveling with the team
*International volunteers should consult with staff for transportation arrangement
Minimum Donation Amount: $3,650
The minimum donation requirement needs to be met before deployment. We encourage all volunteers to set a $5,000 fundraising goal. Donations above the minimum are used for contingency funds for the team. We provide you with a donation platform to help your fundraising campaign as well as instructions on how to best reach your network and fundraise for your trip.
Not Provided by Project Helping Hands
- Airline baggage fees.
- Passport Fees.
- Fees associated with vaccinations.
- Personal Gear.
- Personal choice food or snacks either home or abroad.
- Transportation, meals and any fees associated with free time activity