Extension Trip Uganda January 2018
Uganda Safari, Chimpanzee trek and Cruise on the Nile and Murchinson Falls
Date: January 28 - February 3, 2018
This is an optional "Trip Extension" to the Queen Elizabeth National Park, Chimpanzee trek and Cruise to the Murchinson Falls" . This trip is available to team members. An additional minimum donation of $1,655.00 is required for a group of 8 person or and additional minimum donation of $1,755.00 for a group of 6 person.
This extended trip option will include:
- Two night at Bakers Lodge with all meals included
- Two nights at the Paraalodge Hotel
- One night at Karibu Guesthouse
- Park entry for 4 nights at Murchinson falls park
- Boat cruise on the Nile and Delta point
- Game safaris morning and afternoon with paid park ranger guide on board
- Transportation included (Ferry crossing while in the park/Nile and for park entry for 4 nights)
- Bottled water on board/van for the whole trip.
- English/speaking Guide during the trip
- Chimpanzee Trek (Optional Activity)
This extension Does Not Include:
- Meals other than those provided by hotels/housing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your personal choice activities on your free time (half day tour in the Shoebill and woman communities, hiking to the top of the falls)
- Trip Cancellation Insurance (We recommend that you purchase your own trip cancellation insurance)
Note. The group will leave Entebbe on February 2nd arriving home on February 3rd.
Donation required for a group of 6 persons: $1,755each
First Donation: $600 when you apply
Total Minimum Donation (in addition to the UG0118 donations) : $1,155 by December 20, 2017
Donation required for a group of 8 persons: $1,655.00 each
First Donation: $600.00 when you apply
Total Minimum Donation (in addition to the UG0118 donations): $1,055 by December 20, 2017
* If the team is able to have 8 participants the trip price reduces . If you want to do the Chimpanzee trek and additional $115 of the donation amount.
Cruise in the Nile