Extension Trip Nepal March 2018
Pokhara Sightseeing. City tour, Sunrise in Sarankot, Phewa Lake, Tal Barahi Temple
Date: March 28 to March 31, 2018
This is an optional "Trip Extension" to the City of Pokhara the second biggest city of Nepal. Due to the proximity to the Annapurna Range of mountains, the Phewa Lake bordering the city and their cultural activities is the best place to enjoy a serene and calm time after the trip. You will have the opportunity to enjoy the sightseeing, boating, paragliding and other activities.
This trip is available to team members. An additional minimum donation of $645 is required.
This extended trip option will include:
- Airline Tickets from KTM to Pokhara (Roundtrip)
- One Night in Kathmandu at "Hotel Mum's" Tamel after Pokhara (Breakfast Included)
- Two nights lodging at "Hotel City Inn" Pokhara (breakfast included)
- One day boat tour to the Tal Barahi Temple in Phewa Lake
- One day City tour of the city landsmark: David's fall, Bindhyabasini temple, Chamero Gufa, Mahendra cave.
- Sunrise in Sarangkot to see the Magnificent mountain range of the Annapurna
- Entry tickets to temples and activities
- English Guide service.
- Transfer to Airport in KTM for domestic flight to Pokhara (Roundtrip)
This extension Does Not Include:
- Meals while in the city of Pokhara (Lunch and Dinner)
- Personal drinking water (We recommend that you maintain an adequate supply of water).
- Gratuities (optional) in during the activities
- Your personal choice activities on your free time in Pokhara and evening of Kathmandu.
- Optional Activity of Paragliding in Pokhara
- Final transfer to Airport in Kathmandu for your international flight.
Day 1. Pokhara: Touring the City
After breakfast will take a Flight to Pokhara. Afternoon touring the city - Market. Relax and free afternoon with a traditional Nepalese dinner. Overnight in Pokhara.
Day 2: Boating Phewa Lake/ Tal Barahi Temple and City tour: David's Fall, Chamero Gufa and Mahendra Cave
In the morning Boating for an hour to Tal Barahitempe (Middle of Phewa Lake). Afternoon will tour the city landsmark: Davis's Fall, Chamero Gufa, Mahendra Cave.
Day 3. Sunrise in Sarankot
Early morning to Sarankot to see the magnificent mountain range of the Annapurna. After seeing the Sunset you can do the optional activity of Paragliding. In the afternoon we will take the flight to return to KTM. Overnight in KTM
Day 4. Return home. Departure flight from KTM to USA.
First Donation of $300 when you apply
Total Minimum donation (in addition to the NP0318 donations) of $645 by February 20, 2018