Extension Trip Cambodia February 2018
Historical Phnom Pehn including the Killing Fields and Tuol Sleng Museum, with Sunset Cruise in the Makong river
Date: March 9 to March 12, 2018
This is an optional "Trip Extension" to the Historical city of Phnom Pehn visiting the mayor attractions in the city like the Killing fields and a night cruise at the Mekong river. This trip is available to team members. An additional minimum donation of $330 is required.
This extended trip option will include:
- Three nights lodging at "Boutique Hotel" (breakfast included and amenities)
- One day visit to the Killing Fields
- One day visit to the Cambodia Living Art Presentation at the National Museum
- Visit to Toul Sleng Genocide Museum (Audio guide included)
- Sunset night Cruise on the Mekong river (Tips included for one boat)
- Transportation included between Roundtrip Siem-Reap-Phnom Pehn
- Transportation included to City tour, Killing Fields, Tuol Sleng
- Entry tickets to all museums and city tour in Phnom Pehn
- Transfer to Airport in Phnom Penh
This extension Does Not Include:
- Meals while in the city of Phnom Pehn
- Personal drinking water (We recommend that you maintain an adequate supply of water).
- Gratuities (optional)
- Your personal choice activities on your free time in Phnom Penh (Russian markets, water front, etc)
Day 1: Transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Pehn
After the trip is finished. Afternoon bus trip from Siem Reap to Phnom Pehn. Overnight in Boutique Hotel.
Day 2: Phnom Pehn , tour to Killing Fields and National Museum
Early transfer from Phnom Penh to Cheung Ek to visit the Killing Fields. Afternoon free and evening to the Cambodia Living art presentation at the National Museum. Overnight at Boutique Hotel.
Day 3: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum and Night Cruise in the Mekong River
Mid morning visit the Royal Palace. Afternoon will visit the Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. Evening dinner on the river front and sunset cruise on the Mekong river. Overnight at Boutique Hotel.
Day 4: Russian Markets and Free afternoon
Mid morning visit the Russian markets for souvenirs. Afternoon free with optional activities. Return Evening fly out from Phnom Pehn to home.
First Donation of $100
Total Minimum donation (in addition to the CB0218 donations) of $330 by February 15, 2018