Refer a friend to PHH and inspire them too!
As you know, volunteers who participate in Project Helping Hands missions:
- Treat and provide preventive health education for more than 200,000 patients
- Provide health education and training for thousands of local health care providers
- Collect and distribute medical and pharmaceutical supplies.
Your contribution has helped change communities and lives. Share our story, your vision, and excitement with others. The best way for Project Helping Hands to recruit more volunteers and provide more services is through your inspiration. There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer or the credit you can earn.
Terms and conditions:
- For each friend, referred by you, that is accepted on a team, you will earn a $200 donation credit towards your next trip (good for one year from the acceptance date of your "friend").
- Referred friends that have previously applied to join a team or have traveled with PHH are not eligible.
- There is no limit to the number of friends you can refer.
- Referred friends that do not successfully join a team will not earn any donation credit.
How this works:
We can track your referrals and friends a variety of ways.
- Fill out the simple form below with your name and your friend's name with applicable email addresses and we can track in our back office.
- Make sure your referral names you on their application form under "Referred by":
- Email us at email@example.com if you believe a friend has applied from your referral.